Compass Point Inn
The number of ‘affordable’ neighbourhoods and communities drops dramatically in most regions when the definition of affordability shifts from a focus on housing costs alone to one that includes housing and transportation costs. What does this mean in the Lower Mainland? What are the implications for energy, equity, and health? What can we collectively do about it?
Hosted by the Health & Community Design Collaborative. Financial support provided by Fraser Health and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Keynote Speaker – Scott Bernstein (Center for Neighborhood Technology)
- Alice Miro (Heart and Stroke Foundation)
- Tannis Cheadle (Provincial Health Services Authority)
- Marion Kim (Fraser Health)
- Don Luymes (City of Surrey)
Reports and Evaluation